I’ve been nominated by the lovely Kate to do Vogue’s 73 questions tag! Check out Kate’s post here.
This tag asks 73 questions that Vogue ask celebrities to feature in their magazines but answered by bloggers instead.
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
It’s only 2 weeks into October but I’d have to say celebrating my sisters 30th!
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
I went to Disneyland Paris!!
3. What’s the best thing ever?
4. What’s your favourite season?
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
Definitely not, I am country girl through and through – it’s the quiet life for me!
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie, without a doubt 😍
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
Rhubarb crumble…mmmm yummy…*drools*.
10. Cake or Pie?
Tough one, I’d have to say pie because I love rhubarb pie as well!
11. What’s your least favourite food?
Anything with cinnamon in!
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Hmm.. probably smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast!
14. What’s your favourite colour?
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
Aqua blue, looking back I majorly regret it…
16. Blow dry or air dry?
Blow dry otherwise I look like this…
17. Do you think you’re strong?
Nope, definitely not!
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Benedict Cumberbatch! It classes as a date then right?!
19. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday watching the new Cinderella… everything makes me cry okay!
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Can I say both? I’m addicted!
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
I don’t think so, I have an appalling memory though so maybe! I’m sure I would’ve remembered something like that though.
24. Favourite country you visited?
25. Last country you visited?
France! (You can probably tell I haven’t traveled much).
26. Country you wish to visit?
27. First pet?
A hamster called Hammy (original I know).
28. Favourite Disney animal?
Ohh another tough one… probably Pascal from Tangled!
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Lectures, lectures and more lectures!
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
Finishing uni and moving into my own place and being able to decorate it exactly how I want! Is that sad?…
31. What book are you reading right now?
I’ve literally just finished reading The Power by Naomi Alderman. Now I’m starting Moonglow by Michael Chabon!
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
Girl Online by Zoella.
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
Uni work and I’ve only been back a month!
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
I don’t drink but I love a virgin colada!
36. What would you order at a McDonald’s drive thru?
Large Big Mac meal with Fanta 👌
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
My aunty gave me a blanket when I was around 8/9 and I still have it now!
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
Oh it has to be GBBO though I do miss Mary Berry!
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
Forrest Gump, I still cry now thinking about it!
40. What do you miss the most?
Being a child and not having any responsibilities.
41. What’s something you can’t do?
Make-up, I’m awful!
42. What are your nicknames?
Chessie, Franchii and my best friend calls me Vesty (my mum used to make me wear vests to school, I’m surprised I even had a best friend tbh!)
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
Those memes where people fail at spelling Bon Appetite, I’m laughing now just thinking about them! If you have no idea what I’m on about please google it, it’s hilarious!
44. Heels or flats?
Definitely flats, I can’t walk in heels!
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Ummm, I’m not a very adventurous person so probably going off to uni?
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
Telling my friends and family about my mental health.
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
Probably that I managed to survive this last year even if it was the worst year of my life.
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
5?! I can’t remember what I wanted to do with my life last week let alone when I was 5!
49. Dogs or Cats?
DOGS. Even though I have a cat – sorry Fudge!
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
Have courage and be kind – Cinderella
51. Bath or Shower?
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Ummm, probably beach house.
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
Yankee Candle Fluffy Towels!
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
55. Are you messy or neat?
I’m a neat freak.
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Roll over and go back to sleep…
57. What do you have for breakfast?
Ewww no, breakfast makes me feel sick.
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Rub Lush Sleepy on my arms.
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I’d love to be able to sing, I am so bad!
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
I love Pizza Express’s Sloppy Giuseppe!
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
Funny, beardy, smart.
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mum… (I need to go out more…)
63. At what age were your happiest.
Oh gosh ummm, probably 4? No responsibilities, no school and my mum did everything for me!
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
Last night we went out for food at a Caribbean restaurant for my sister’s 30th – I had lamb curry, it was so good!
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
I hide in my room and curl up in bed.
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
Where do I begin? Probably uni work, including finding a graduate job!
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Snuggle up and watch a film.
68. What are you listening to right now?
I’m loving HAIM at the moment!
69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m not very adventurous when it comes to food either so probably something like squid??
71. Starter or dessert?
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?
Shouldn’t it be where? (sorry!) Czech Republic.
So those are my answers! Now I’m tagging these lovelies to do this post, please check out their blogs as they’re all fabulous:
p.s. if you want to take part and link me your answers, I d love to hear them! I love personal posts. Do we have any similar answers?