I can’t believe that Christmas is over and we are almost in 2018! Where has the time gone?! 2017 wasn’t the greatest year for me but I’m hoping that the new year will be much better…turning over a new leaf and all that!
I thought I would share my goals for the new year, enjoy…
- Graduate from University with a 2:1 or above!
- Stop spending money on useless crap that I don’t need and start saving!
- Get a job, somewhere in or around Exeter!
- Find a nice flat to live in!
- Actually watch a new TV series rather than watching Friends on repeat 24/7…
- Read more books!
- Be more confident… (which is easier said than done!)
- Grow my natural nails, stop biting them and stop wearing acrylics to cover them!
- Go back to Disneyland!!
- Start reaching out to brands!
- Reach 1.5k followers on Instagram!
- Blog more and be more honest about my mental health!
- Plan ahead and schedule blog posts!
- Improve my blog photography and learn how to use my camera properly!
- Engage in more blog chats on Twitter!
- Get an invite and attend my first blog event!
- Make more blogging friends!
Wish me luck! I hope you all have a lovely 2018, see you in the new year!
p.s. do you have anything you want to achieve in 2018?